Tuesday, September 6, 2011

How to wear your Zig Zag shorts

El otro día recibí un mail de una chica que me preguntaba como podría usar sus shorts con zig zag que se había comprado, y bueno, acá les dejo unas ideas para todos los que se hayan preguntado lo mismo...
*
The other day i got an email from a girl asking me how could she wear the zig zag shorts that she had buy, and well, here I give you some ideas for all who have ever wondered the same thing...





También quería mostrarles un dibujo que hice hoy de mí misma con mi tableta esa que no puedo dejar de usar....Qué les parece?
*
I also wanted to show you a drawing i've just made of myself with this drawing tablet i can't stop using...What do you think?



No se olviden de participar en el sorteo del vestido de cruz AQUI
*
Don't forget to participate in the cross dress giveaway HERE

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews