Saturday, September 10, 2011

Give it some color

Como andan todos hoy? Les quería mostrar mi nuevo pañuelo que "hice" cortando un retazo de tela, me gusta los colores que tiene y el diseño tiene una onda medio gypsy-folk que agregándole las extensiones de plumas a los lados me hacía sentir totalmente como Jack Sparrow jaja...
*
How is everyone doing today? I wanted to show you my new kerchief i "made" cutting a piece of fabric, i like the colors a lot and it has a nice gypsy-folk design that adding my feather extensions to the sides made me feel totally like Jack Sparrow haha...




Y ya tengo el resultado del sorteo del vestido....y la ganadora es....
*
I already have the result of the dress giveaway...and the winner is....

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews