Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New shoes!

He aquí mis nuevos zapatos que llegaron hoy de Singapore, son tan geniales!! Hace tiempo que estaba buscando unos maso color nude y cuando vi estos me enamoré! Me encanta que tengan esas correas que los hace ver un poco agresivos sin que el color tenga que ser fuerte.
*
Here are my new shoes that arrived today from Singapore, they are so cool!! I've been a while looking for a kind of nude shoes and when i saw them i just fell in love! I like the belts they have cause they give the shoes a bit agresive look even that the color is very soft.






Ya me puedo imaginar todos los looks que armaré con ellos, pero éstos tendrán que esperar ya que mañana me voy a Cuzco por una semana al relajo total! Ojalá tenga tiempo de postear algo desde allá, sino, hasta el próximo miércoles será!
*
I can imagine already all the looks i'm gonna make with them, but they're gonna have to wait cause i'm travelling to Cuzco for a week! Hope to have time to post something from there, if not, untill the next wednesday it will be!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews