Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lovely founds!

Hoy fui a un hueqco en el centro a ver que encontraba de nuevo por ahí y tengo que decir que salí feliz con las cosas que me compré, acá las fotos...
*
Today i went to a place in downtown (where you can find cheap stuff and second hand) and i must say that i go out happy from that place with the nice stuff i bought, here the pics...



I really liked the washed effect of this pant and mostly the color!

I was looking for a shirt like this since a long ago, finally got it! And is exactly that green that i've been obssesed with lately...

I got all those colors yei!

and this leather pants...

I bought this boots in another place but i did it today also...

Esta es una simple combinación con 2 de las cosas que me compré, perfecto para salir de día por ahí y caminar...
*
This is just a simple combination with 2 of the things i got today, perfect to go out in the day and walk around....

Hope you liked! good vibes!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews