Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pop art my Sóley make up

Se que debería postear ahorita el sorteo que les prometí pero aún sigo esperando las fotos y me desespero un poquito al ver lo poco que he posteado esta última semana. Y bueno, justo estaba escuchando a Sóley y me dieron ganas de pintarme la cara como ella, les gusta? Su música es buenaza, super relajante...
*
I know i must be posting the giveaway i promise you right now but i'm still waiting for the pictures and i get a bit desperate because i know i haven't being posting that much this week. And well, i was listening to Sóley and it came to me the feeling to paint my face like her, like it? Her music is very cool, super relaxing...


No se olviden de darle like a la página de fb AQUÍ porfa!! /Don't forget to give like to the fb page HERE please!!!


Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews