Monday, May 30, 2011

Stripes and suspenders

Hoy he sentido el peso de este fin de semana cumpleañero que me ha chupado las energías y me ha dejado en cero! muerta! Acá les pongo las últimas fotos que pude tomar, lamentablemente se me acabó la batería a los 10 minutos que llegué...así que no alcanzó para más street style :(
*
Today i've felt the weight of this last birthday weekend over me and that has take away from me all my energies leaving me completely death! Here are the pictures i could take, unfortunately the battery of my cam run out very early so i couldn't take more street style pics :(

I made this dress the other day with some pieces of fabrics i was not going to use anymore for my brand, cut my suspenders and sew the endings to the striped part...

Me and my cousin Dani...

Turquoise leopard...

Pink shorts and cowboy boots, so nice :)

Have a nice monday!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews